All our Mattresses are backed by a Warranty. Some Terms and Conditions are specific to the product purchased and more information can be provided by the Sales Consultants at the showroom. However, following are the Standard Terms & Conditions.
The Restonic Warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Wires that are loose or protruding through the fabric.
- Sagging: This is covered only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation (or equivalent) and used with an appropriate frame with adequate centre and side supports. Also proper maintenance procedures recommended by the Manufacturer must be followed.
- Body impressions at least 1½“ or more on both sides. Normal body impressions are not a sign of defect and are considered as normal wear. Please see model specific maintenance instructions for your Mattress as some mattresses require turning at least once every three months while others are turn-free.
- Broken or loose parts during normal use of the base or foundation.
- Compression or unstapling of Moducoils in the base or foundation.
- Broken or loose grid top during normal use of the base or foundation.
- The period of Warranty is specific to the model purchased. The term begins on the day the product is delivered or collected from our stores. Original proof of purchase such as the original invoice and payment receipt must be produced at the time of requesting warranty service.
Specific items not covered under the Warranty:
- Bedding sold “as is” or on “clearance”. Inquire with the Sales Consultant at the time of Purchase.
- Bedding Height or Customer’s wrong choice of Mattress i.e. Mattress too firm or too soft but is not defective.
- Bent perimeter wire or spring unit caused by sitting on the edge of the Mattress or bending the Mattress.
- Mattress Handles: These should only be used for positioning the mattress, not lifting it.
- Fabric stains, soiling or burns.
- Transportation Costs to and from the Customer’s residence.
- Body impressions that are less than 1½” deep on one or both sides of the mattress.
- Damage of Mattress or Foundation due to abuse.
- Mattress damage caused by use of inappropriate foundation.
- Warranty is only valid for products purchased for personal use, not commercial use.
- Only the original Purchaser of the product is covered. Warranty is not transferable.
- The Manufacturer’s decision is final in determining whether the Mattress is defective. Upon Customer’s request, reasonable explanation will be provided and communicated either directly or through the Dealer.
- Replacement Mattress is not covered while the Warranty service or assessment is carried out.
- Implied or 3rd Party claims in respect of any terms of the Warranty are not covered. The Dealer or the Manufacturer shall in no way be held accountable for any claims exceeding the original purchase price of the product.
- While we make every effort to provide genuine advice based on our experience, under no circumstances shall we be held responsible for any health related claims if the Customer has selected a Mattress that is not suitable for him or her.
Disclaimer: All Warranties are provided by the Manufacturer. Though the Dealer may facilitate the processing of warranty related requests, the Dealer is not responsible for any warranty conditions that are not covered by the Manufacturer.